F6 (F622) Release History and Change Log Version 188.8.131.52 (May 08, 2017)
Release of Version F622
Version 184.108.40.206 (January 31, 2023) Bug fixes release of version F6
Version 220.127.116.11 (January 25, 2023) Bug fixes release of version F6
Version 18.104.22.168 (October 5, 2022) Initial production release of version F6
• Will Fix: must be fixed before release
• Won’t fix: means works as intended and there is no need to fix
• Noted: means an observation that may needs further review and or remediation
• Needs Review: means problem is verified but solution requires more research
Post Go-Live Current Issues:
Will-Fix: Changed fields in Performance Summary mainly FIMS Proficiency Performance Level and Calculated Score to use "Fims Quarter Score" instead of Fims Final Score. Will-Fix: Bulk operations from Fims District to School Values to include Current Fims Quarter Score. Will-Fix: Updated wording on several pages to match Fims Quarter Score changes. Will-Fix: Reworded sub pages Will-Fix: Changed the name of the White Paper page to FMAR Maintenance Strategy Will-Fix: Changed Staffing-District Grounds Count value to default to 1 Will-Fix: Removed extra assessment date and Assessor fields from the FIMS form.
Will Fix: Layout alterations in Ticket 308932
WILL FIX: Adjusted PHP values to allow for longer script execution times and more memory per script. Adjusted to a larger nesting level for variables.
FMA (School Assessment)
WILL FIX: Adjusting FMA layout to better suit users' needs WILL FIX: Adding a better printing option. WILL FIX: Interior > Interior Doors > Performance is not 2 decimal places. WILL FIX: Systems > Equip Rooms > Performance miscalculates when Marginal is selected; should be -2.83 is 0.67. (ONLY IN EDITING MODE) in view mode is correct. WILL FIX: Systems > Security > Comments watermark still reads Air Filters instead of Security Systems. NOTED: Rounding errors two places right of point indicated rounding difference of unknown origin. Does not appear to affect bottom-line score to two places.
WILL FIX: UUID is missing the quarter at the end of the UUID WILL FIX: Remove comment from MD Score WILL FIX: Some of the Work Order data does not seem right i.e., New Req. Score, nonres, res, etc.
WILL FIX: Reduce field width of Schedule Types => 10 AND Schedules Running => Schedule Types WILL FIX: Score does not populate WILL FIX: Seems like Score fields should be calculating are instead enterable
WILL FIX: Help Description for Fieldset for FMS:UD does not show “UtilityDirect examination is for anecdotal purposes only and is not used anywhere else throughout the system. Results may be exported or printed as a PDF.”
WILL FIX: School ID 564001 has two records, may only have one. WILL FIX: FMAR Summary Report fails on limiting by Role WILL FIX: Why is FMAR Summary by Last FIMS Display an HTML table instead of a Vies Table? Table is showing invalid records (schools with no name or District) WILL FIX: Change Admins Only link does not work on FMA (All Schools) link from footer WILL FIX: Hide "View Media" links from FMAR Report print using Panels.
NEEDS REVIEW: Fix date subtraction issue which causes FMA reports to incorrectly calculate the difference between December of one year to January of the next as "11 months" rather than "1 month". This error causes FMA's to immediately lock on creation when created through the end of February.
NEEDS REVIEW: Highlight the FMAR score in standard FMAR Score color-coding on the FMAR Report view.
WILL FIX: On Staffing models page, allow two decimals places for FTE (like 1.50).
NEEDS REVIEW: Improve function of “Expiring” FMA’s without having to perform a full Form EDIT; preferably from PUBLISH interface as Editable field.
WILL FIX: Auto email expiration notices upon the label turning to “not updated”; also 30-day in advance notice.
WILL FIX: Create an email template for automatically generating district notices that the District PM Plan has been reviewed.
WON'T FIX: Provide an historical record of District PM Plan updates going back to the plans Original Date. (not in initial release)
• Integrate Security Systems via moving Air Filters into a sub category of HVAC (IT). Put security criteria in its place (Maintenance). Review the assessment criteria (criteria is done), share it with team and field test it.
• Integrate the FMAR category white papers: 3-4 weeks completion time frame. As of May 24, 2022 these are 60% complete and progressing with a final completion date of June 30.
• Improve the speed of paging in the FMA form; especially from page 3 to page 4.
• Fix spelling issue on FIMS PM Direct Report - “Preventive” is spelled “Preventative”.
• Turn on content and search modules so districts can search and link to Major Deficiencies white papers.
• Either expand to multiline FMA comments so they can be read, and/or provide comment editing perhaps an editable field from VIEW FMA interface.
• Add address fields to the FMAR Report.
• Incorporate a “SAVE” feature for each FMA form page, or use the “draft” feature so assessors may return to where they left off.
Incorporate pending changes from Version 1.x.x.x known Issues as of Sep 30, 2018:
- Version 22.214.171.124 (Jun 30, 2018)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (Mar 31, 2018)
- Version 188.8.131.52 (Sep 29, 2017)
- Version 184.108.40.206 (Jun 30, 2017)
- Version 220.127.116.11 (May 12, 2017)
- Version 18.104.22.168 (May 10, 2017)
- Version 22.214.171.124 (May 09, 2017)
- Version 126.96.36.199 (May 08, 2017) Initial production release
F/6 was designed and built by the PSFA Information Systems & Technology Department:
- Kerry Gray, CTO/CIO
- Kerry Gray, Unit Development (F6 v1), Integration (F6 v1, F622)
- Ryan Shoemaker, Unit Development (F622)